Enjoy eBooks, audiobooks
Enjoy popular titles from the comfort of home!
Big Sky Community Library is proud to offer you best-selling and classic eBooks, digital audiobooks, available 24/7 from the library's digital collection. Click here to go to the OverDrive web to check out books.
This new service, powered by OverDrive, is free with your library card. To get started enjoying eBooks, audiobooks and more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the library and we'll get you set up. Once your account is activated with on-line capabilities, you can manage your own library account.
So many great things are happening in your Library!
A special thanks to FOL and Big Sky Resort Tax for funding this incredible resource.
Women's Writing Club
Starting Tuesday, January 24th, the library will be hosting a women’s writing club for ages 18 and up. The club will meet from 6-8 every other Tuesday in the library.
Local community member, Alyssa Beck is excited to gather locals that are interested in writing and sharing their ideas. During the initial meeting members will decide the structure that would benefit all. If you are interested in writing and have procrastinated in getting started this club is perfect for you! Those interested, please e-mail Alyssa at email@example.com.
Links to some timely information...
- Online books: Free online books library for students, teachers and the Classic enthusiast!
- www.overdrive.com : Borrow eBooks, audio books, and more from your local library-anywhere, anytime. All you need is a library card.
- www.sparklestories.com : Sparkle is an online resource for high-quality au-dio stories for children and families. Each week Sparkle Stories delivers de-lightful audio stories to subscribers of all ages. Also, check out their colorful blog filled with craft and game ideas, snacks and all things FUN!
- www.soundcloud.com : Explore the largest community of artists, bands, pod-casters and creators of music & audio.
- Investor.gov : Site of the U.S. Security and Exchange Com-missions’ Office of Investor Education and Advocacy which provides tips on how to invest wisely and avoid fraud.
: Through a citizens' toolkit of free services, programs and materials, this national non-partisan, non-profit effort researches, tracks and provides to the public independent factual information on over 13,000 candi-dates and elected officials.